Tuesday, December 29, 2015

How I #MakeSchoolDifferent - #RaesBlogChallenge Post #3

In my role as an administrator and professional developer, I work everyday to #MakeSchoolDifferent by creating learning opportunities for teachers that model how we want students to learn. With a focus on personalized learning and being connected, I try to create learning environments that inspire educators to be global learners.

Whether it is a Blog Challenge, creating gamified learning like Edubadger, or developing online courses like Teaching in the Digital Age, I work to keep growing and sharing as a lead learner in my county.

How do you Make School Different?



1 comment:

  1. Bloggers are well organized. 바둑이사이트
    I would like to acknowledge your efforts.I want you to be interested in us too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for engaging in the conversation.